Our place in the Galaxy. The privilaged Planet

Reaction score
Is it coincidence?

Well coincidence the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun?
It enables at its distance to give us a perfect eclipse to study the chromasphere. Coincidence? Well people wonder. We are also in the perfect place to study the rest of the galaxy? Coincidence?

The spectral frequencies that come from our sun are useless Until your realise out of those frequencies 1 trillionth trillionth is needed for life on earth! Coincidence?

It goes on. If you have a spare hour watch it. If you get bored fast forward to 30mins it gets very interesting!

http://stage6.divx.com/user/2BIG4myBRITCHES/video/1339597/The-Privileged-Planet

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm, DivX activx plug-in needed. :rolleyes:

... during installation of the ad-supported version that the Gator software would be installed on their PC and were presented with a license agreement to which they had to consent in order to continue the installation. Regardless, the Gator software would still install parts of itself without the user agreeing to this installation, and was difficult to remove after installation.
err, once bitten, no thanks.

Yes, I know they have "come clean" but sorry, not gonna give 'em a second chance.

:wave:

Ask a Question