(OT) Miscrosoft Security Essentials is now available for small businesses

Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live

No, sorry, that honor is more appropriately bestowed upon you, jack
a**.
A new build of MSE was released today. That means an upgrade to the
current version, which was build 1963.
The new build updates the license agreement to allow businesses with
10 or fewer computers to legitimately use MSE in their environment.
Prior to this build, the license specifically stated that MSE was
licensed for home use and home based businesses only.
To the best of my knowledge, the license is the only change.
-steve

Bill Sanderson

Thanks for this post--this is a confusing area.

"Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live" wrote in message

No, sorry, that honor is more appropriately bestowed upon you, jack
a**.
A new build of MSE was released today. That means an upgrade to the
current version, which was build 1963.
The new build updates the license agreement to allow businesses with
10 or fewer computers to legitimately use MSE in their environment.
Prior to this build, the license specifically stated that MSE was
licensed for home use and home based businesses only.
To the best of my knowledge, the license is the only change.
-steve

Bill Sanderson

I have every respect for Stephen Boots' contributions to the "computer
industry."

You appear to have the knowledge and background to make a positive
contribution, but choose not to.

Why is that?

"Jack Ass" wrote in message

Your MVP (Most Valuable Pig) title hasn't got much longer to go.
As soon as these newsgroups are closed your title isn't worth
anything. (not that it is of any value now or had any value
before). Ask Bill Sanderson who decided to f*ck it all up and be
normal again to gain any respect from the computer industry
experts.

Jack Ass

<snipped due to irrelevancy and garbage>

Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live

The title isn't "worth" anything anyway. It is an honor bestowed for
*past* contributions. You may have noticed that there are other
communities besides newsgroups. I am sorry to see Microsoft drop nntp,
but a benefit of forums is being able to delete the drivel posted by
some people and to ban users who constantly abuse others.
-steve
ps - "irrelevancy and garbage" must heve referred to your original
reply. My reply explained why your attack on robinb was unfounded. No
matter, you apparently like "irrelevancy and garbage" when you spout
it.

robinb

I agree Steve,
I like going to the forums (I read in there regularly and post occasionally,
and I like the idea of if someone behaves disgusting like this "jack" who
has been causing havoc in here for a very long time, his posts can be
removed and so can he.
and you are correct, a title means nothing, it is how you help people that
matter and that gives you more respect then anything else:)
robin