OT: "Man burns down trailer in online feud"

Laura Fredericks

--
Laura Fredericks
4Q's "wicked evil bitch of satire, parody, humor and trollism"

PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

alt.comp.virus photo gallery:
http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/acvgallery/

usenet flamewars:
http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

Remove CLOTHES to reply.

4

4Q

Laura said:

OT

Be careful when you get in flamewars!

MAN BURNS DOWN TRAILER IN ONLINE FEUD
Associated Press
Thu Jul 26, 2:53 PM ET
http://snipurl.com/1ou2d

*HAHAHA!* That was some serious flamewar!

However given that Dustbin has moved
out of his trailer back to his crippled
moms basement (so he can tend to her
wheel chair needs, and adult diaper
changing duties)...

*thinks*

!DING! I'm gonna flood the ****ers
basement, drown the **** in his bed
like a rat!

4Q

Dustin Cook

*HAHAHA!* That was some serious flamewar!

However given that Dustbin has moved
out of his trailer back to his crippled
moms basement (so he can tend to her
wheel chair needs, and adult diaper
changing duties)...

*thinks*

!DING! I'm gonna flood the ****ers
basement, drown the **** in his bed
like a rat!

I'd love it. LoL. First, you'd set off the alarm system when you got half
a mile to the main house. HEHEHEHE. I'm a pretty good shot at distance..
So... well, you know what they say about tresspassers... hahaha

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c

Dustin Cook

*HAHAHA!* That was some serious flamewar!

However given that Dustbin has moved
out of his trailer back to his crippled
moms basement (so he can tend to her
wheel chair needs, and adult diaper
changing duties)...

*thinks*

!DING! I'm gonna flood the ****ers
basement, drown the **** in his bed
like a rat!

4Q

I tell you what, I'll consider you a giant gopher or a fat ass squirl or
something. Maybe even a skunk. Aha, I know.. You'd be a large ass
groundhog, and I hate groundhogs. They do however make good moving target
practice shots. LoL.

--

Dustin said:
I tell you what, I'll consider you a giant gopher or a fat ass squirl or
something. Maybe even a skunk. Aha, I know.. You'd be a large ass
groundhog, and I hate groundhogs. They do however make good moving target
practice shots. LoL.

That is so you whackjob... How many
****ing people have to threatened to
shoot over the past ten years of
posting on Usenet?

We don't have to worry about flooding
your basement you little turd, you'll
probably drown in a pool of your own
froth and foam you ****ing kookie
l0on.

;]]
4Q

Yes, THE John Henry

I'd love it. LoL. First, you'd set off the alarm system when you got
half a mile to the main house. HEHEHEHE. I'm a pretty good shot at
distance.. So... well, you know what they say about tresspassers...
hahaha

Aren't you that ineffectual loser who claims to be an ex-hacker or some
nonsense like that?

Dustin Cook

Aren't you that ineffectual loser who claims to be an ex-hacker or some
nonsense like that?

Hi Auk (waves)

An ex hacker? Never heard of such a thing. A retired vxer, I've heard of.
I am one. We can discuss this further if you want, when you learn the
difference between them. :)

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c
email: (e-mail address removed)
web..: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Pad..: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml

Dustin Cook

That is so you whackjob... How many
****ing people have to threatened to
shoot over the past ten years of
posting on Usenet?

Awe, you have no sense of humour these days.
I think you take things too seriously.
We don't have to worry about flooding
your basement you little turd, you'll
probably drown in a pool of your own
froth and foam you ****ing kookie
l0on.

Your idea of a basement scares me. I'd post pics of the dungeon, but we
know various people can't resist to edit/host.. so, that's not going to
happen... Anyways, the idea you must have about my home is probably very
funny! :)

--

Dustin said:
Awe, you have no sense of humour these days.
I think you take things too seriously.

Your idea of a basement scares me. I'd post pics of the dungeon, but we

<snip>

*shrug* The reason why calling your
"dungeon" what it really is, a 'BASEMENT'
scares you is because it makes you
realize your suppost to be a 30yr old man
not 12yr old kid with a Harry Potter wizards "dungeon"! *grow up you
****ing
nump*

4Q

Dustin Cook

we

<snip>

*shrug* The reason why calling your
"dungeon" what it really is, a 'BASEMENT'
scares you is because it makes you
realize your suppost to be a 30yr old man
not 12yr old kid with a Harry Potter wizards "dungeon"! *grow up you
****ing
nump*

LoL. Actually, I don't call it a dungeon due to harry potter. Hehehe,
You'd just have to see the place. Really, the word dungeon suits it. In
all reality, it's not a basement as I've told you before, it's a seperate
section of our 2 story house entirely; completely furnished and livable.
In the states we sometimes convert "basements" into complete apartments,
entirely seperate from the main house. You don't do that in your part of
the world?

Well, it does tend to ruin the idea your painting, huh moron? LOL!

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c
email: (e-mail address removed)
web..: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Pad..: http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml

4

4Q

Dustin said:
LOL! Nice to see you again.

*lol* Greet everyone that isn't on
your case kicking you up the arse
like a long lost brother! **** you'll
be greeting Fitzy & Cluely like buddies
next *hahha*

As you can see, 4Q is desperate to score false pageranks for the word
Bugcrap. hahahaha. Little does he know, BugHunter is automatically
submitted to thousands of sites weekly. :) Funny for me, as he's been
trying to claim it's malicious for almost 3 years now, and it's been
downloaded over 100,000 times. That's 100,000 bloody noses he's suffered.

This is a very telling state of your mind
Dustbin. Somehow you have a projected
image in your mind that each and every
time a tcp/ip packet exchange occurs
between your webpage and another machine it's somehow physically
related to me
in a harmful way?!.

Several things come to mind with this
image.

* You gloss over repeated downloads,
revisits from the same individual,
abandoned downloads, look then rejects,
archivers... Yes give us a more accurate
translation of its success like how well
the PayPal uploads are doing $$$?
*hmmmm* Pretty quiet on the PayPal
Western Front. Downloads vs Uploads
not tallying up, ey?

* It isn't long before your mind turns
a difference of opinion between you and
others into some form of physical
blows... Gun, Knife, Fist or Feet
It's so you, ya demented turd. *haha*

* This inflation of your 'crap' beyond
the limits of its feeble structure
(you, the code, your mental state,
external factors) is only going to end
one way. *clue* Keep filling this crappy
balloon with gas and guess what's going
to happen?

*holds a pin up for Dustbin*

4Q
http://fourq.host.sk

4

4Q

Dustin said:
[...]

the PayPal uploads are doing in $$$?
*hmmmm* Pretty quiet on the PayPal
Western Front. Downloads vs Uploads
not tallying up, ey?

* It isn't long before your mind turns
a difference of opinion between you and
others into some form of physical
blows... Gun, Knife, Fist or Feet
It's so you, ya demented turd. *haha*

* This inflation of your 'crap' beyond
the limits of its feeble structure
(you, the code, your mental state,
external factors) is only going to end
one way. *clue* Keep filling this crappy
balloon of yours with gas and guess
what's going to happen?

*holds a pin up for Dustbin*

4Q
http://fourq.host.sk

Dustin Cook

*lol* Greet everyone that isn't on
your case kicking you up the arse
like a long lost brother! **** you'll
be greeting Fitzy & Cluely like buddies
next *hahha*

Awe, whats a matter 4flunky? Are you noticing a trend you don't like? Did
you see how many people we don't even know speak up in defense of the
program and myself; Even thanking me. HAHA. People aren't buying the
bullshit your trying to sell, kiddo. Your going out of business. hahahaha
* You gloss over repeated downloads,
revisits from the same individual,
abandoned downloads, look then rejects,
archivers... Yes give us a more accurate
translation of its success like how well
the PayPal uploads are doing $$$?

Another red herring. You aren't entitled to information like that. You
seem to think you have some entitlement or that I or anyone else owes
you. That's not the case. The explanation for how bughunter works is
general in nature and it tells all one needs to know about it.

Have you fixed your inaccurate website yet? It's obviously not a string
scanner, and the algorithm is probably one of the fastest available; and
an ex-vxer designed it, not you. Hehe.
* This inflation of your 'crap' beyond

The only one who's been spewing crap all over the place is you, flunkyQ.
You've tried to hijack every single thread that even mentions BugHunter,
you even insert crossposting crap to try and get it posted to auk; are
you trying to earn brownie points? Trying to fit in to something huh?
the limits of its feeble structure
(you, the code, your mental state,

Here's laughing at you, your all washed up kiddo. You have nothing. You
are nothing, and here's the saddest thing, you won't ever be anything
useful or productive to anyone.

The last remaining webhost willing to stick their systems out on the line
for you. I hope you don't burn them as much as you did some of your
former hosts. Oh doesn't google have a story to tell about you.... :)

--

Dustbin said:
Awe, whats a matter 4flunky? Are you noticing a trend you don't like? Did
you see how many people we don't even know speak up in defense of the
program and myself; Even thanking me.

Yes mainly idiots without a clue, by the
way where is your pet rock, Jomama?
HAHA. People aren't buying the
bullshit your trying to sell, kiddo. Your going out of business. hahahaha

Steady on slow down a bit, little excited
one. I'm not gone, I'm right here keeping
you company. We are just waiting you and
I for your next fight with whoever. It
won't be long before I'm sat back on the
sideline with my notepad watching you
being bashed again... *scribble scribble*

I.e. I'll never be gone or out of
business. It might go quiet between
posts but I'll always be there for you,
ready to jump back in with helpful kicks
to your arse. And you know it *wink*

Another red herring. You aren't entitled to information like that. You

*Awww* Translation: Things are looking
a bit bad for me 4Q, no dollars, just
pats on the back from idiots like Jomama
and plenty of Vietnamese Dong offers.
seem to think you have some entitlement or that I or anyone else owes
you. That's not the case. The explanation for how bughunter works is
general in nature and it tells all one needs to know about it.

Translation: It's starting to sink in
what 4Q told me about my crap cobbled
together skrit code and I'd better put
a brave face on!

Have you fixed your inaccurate website yet? It's obviously not a string
scanner, and the algorithm is probably

Have you been looking harder at my
client-server iNET-WORM for flowcharts
or PoC's, found any yet? Keep looking
until you get the exact number, 0k <- *g*

one of the fastest available; and
an ex-vxer designed it, not you. Hehe.

It's fast & shit cus it doesn't do a
proper job? Have you been reading the
the back issues of 'Crypto-Gram' or
registered with Sci.Crypt to find out
why yet? Or are you just going to fool
yourself into believing you have created
a good system that comp.sci and
crytography have been warning about for
years. (looking forward to reading your
next ignorant reply)

The only one who's been spewing crap all over the place is you, flunkyQ.
You've tried to hijack every single thread that even mentions BugHunter,

I think you can't help yourself replying
to what I type... Go on see if I'm right
*wink*
you even insert crossposting crap to try and get it posted to auk; are
you trying to earn brownie points? Trying to fit in to something huh?

AUK love you Dustbin. I'm helping them
to help you. I think one day you'll
thank me and AUK, maybe you'll even stop
telling people you call your bedroom
a "dungeon" and they'll stop thinking
you are 12yrs old. But it's doubtful.

Here's laughing at you, your all washed up kiddo. You have nothing. You
are nothing, and here's the saddest thing, you won't ever be anything
useful or productive to anyone.

But you don't know the first thing about
what I do outside of these posts. And
maybe that is part of your problem,
making too many assumptions about people
and things you know very little about.
:))
The last remaining webhost willing to stick their systems out on the line

There you go again making too many
assumptions. Just cus I don't tell you
about stuff doesn't mean stuff doesn't
exists that you don't know about. You'll
just have to keep speculating, and I'll
just have to keep telling you nothing.
Sounds like a good deal to me, and I
can have you dancing about like a fool
for all to see.

for you. I hope you don't burn them as much as you did some of your
former hosts. Oh doesn't google have a story to tell about you.... :)

Google has a story but it's about you
clown. I've got several thousand of your
messages nicely grepped and indexed now.
Like I said before, noone gives a shit
about the messenger, I'm just here to
help the information flow ;]]

4Q

pcbutts1

Jomama got her ass kicked by Chris in court last week, I was there as a
witness, it was extremely funny. The case was dismissed. She's down for the
count.

4Q said:
Dustbin said:
[...]

Hmm. Usually those records are available to the public. Would you mind
sharing the name of the courthouse where this took place please?

--
[...]

Your a very poor translator, perhaps you should offer to help google.
They couldn't get any worse with your help. :)
Translation: It's starting to sink in
what 4Q told me about my crap cobbled
together skrit code and I'd better put
a brave face on!

Have you been looking harder at my
client-server iNET-WORM for flowcharts
or PoC's, found any yet? Keep looking
until you get the exact number, 0k <- *g*

So that's a no then? *grin*. Egg on face huh? :)
It's fast & shit cus it doesn't do a
proper job? Have you been reading the

How strange. It scans for files it knows and offers to disable/remove
them for you. I'm unclear how improper this is. :)
next ignorant reply)

flunkyQ, the ignorance is clearly with you, sir. String scanner n all.
What bs. :)
I think you can't help yourself replying
to what I type... Go on see if I'm right
*wink*

Ahh, I see. You figure because your losing terribly, you'll try a
trolling manuever? LOL.
AUK love you Dustbin. I'm helping them

So you admit then, finally, that your trying to troll. Ok, admission
accepted. Good move on your part. Now about this string scanning
nonsense...
to help you. I think one day you'll
thank me and AUK, maybe you'll even stop
telling people you call your bedroom
a "dungeon" and they'll stop thinking
you are 12yrs old. But it's doubtful.

It's not a bedroom, lol. And it's a nifty play on words having to do with
the lighting here. Instead of showing us how stupid you are, why don't
you ask some decorator or something ok?
But you don't know the first thing about
what I do outside of these posts. And

I don't care what you do. I never did.