OnStream DI-30 replaced byTapestor Travan; Echo?

pjbw

For my manual only full and incremental backups with a complicated
tape rotation routine my Echo version 3-15-51 suited very well.
Has Echo expired along with OnStream or is it a separate company which
already does or could be persuaded to support Tapestor Travan?

pjbw

(e-mail address removed) (pjbw) wrote in message
Panic over. I have at last configured the Yosemite TapeWare bundled
with the Tapestor and got it to do everything Echo did (tho it did
need an upgrade - a 38MB download!).