Online Armor Personal Firewall v2

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Online Armor protects your computer's Internet connection (inbound connections and outbound connections), stops unknown programs from running and detects keyloggers - plus lots more!. Online Armor is a full security system for your computer, but has been designed to be very easy to use.

Online Armor FREE is our powerful windows firewall - the only FREE firewall to offer 100% leak protection out of the box! It's easy to use, powerful - and completely free. Online Armor is straightforward, and simple to use.

Online Armor includes powerful "HIPS" functions, which give you the ability to stop all unrecognised programs from running on your computer unless you say so, making it possible to protect yourself against these new attacks. Of course, programs Online Armor knows are safe will be allowed to run, no problem.

This is different to a pure Antivirus program - these let any program run, unless they know it is a virus. This means that it must have that that exact threat in its database before it can do anything about it. Your antivirus will completely ignore programs it does not recognise - which unfortunately includes new viruses.

http://www.tallemu.com/downloads.html

100% Pass on Leak-test
bowdown.gif
Beat ALL the others hands down.

Only one drawback ... it's not ready for Vista :( ... coming soon. :D

Full Feature List

user.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like a promising application, a real shame about the lack of Vista compatibility though. I'm pleased to see KIS 7.0 doing well on that chart :D

daveydoom

Trusted Advisor
Reaction score
Been using the Online Armor suite since Oct 2007. Very nice indeed ;) .

Ask a Question