one more time

rich

I know you couldn't change the font colors on the desktop icons on xp
either, but if you changed the background color to a light color the icon
fonts would turn black. I can't seem to change the desktop icon colors that
way in vista either.

am i missing something ??

thanks

rich

Beck

rich said:
I know you couldn't change the font colors on the desktop icons on xp
either, but if you changed the background color to a light color the icon
fonts would turn black. I can't seem to change the desktop icon colors
that
way in vista either.

am i missing something ??

Go to start and type in the search SYSTEM. choose system from the top of
the list. Then down left left choose advanced system properties. Click the
advanced tab, then settings in the performance section. Then go down the
list and remove the tick from "use drop shadows for icons" its right near
the bottom of the list. This will change your font to black.

rich

YAAAAYY !!!!

Thanks BECK
WHODA THUNK?!