Old Projects in Project Window

kwiklearner

Does anyone know why or how I resolve the problem of having old V
projects in the Project window? Ie. I would open Book1, make edits t
the vb project and close Book1. After a while, I would open Book
again to make more edits and I would have 2 Book1 projects. I don'
remember when this started but is there something wrong with m
setting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have to kee
closing down Excel and re-opening it to prevent making edits to the ol
project and not being able to save the changes

Jim Rech

This is an Excel/VBE bug. I'm not aware of a fix for it.

--
Jim

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31909