Office Comunity on Outlook Express

How do I set up Outlook Express to browse to the Office Community Newsgroups?
I have it set up for the XP-64 Newsgroup, but I was able to set that up, by
following specific instructions on the Microsoft site... Does anybody know
specific instructions, or can point me to a page, so that I can set up
Outlook Express to view these newsgroups?

Gordon

Alex said:
How do I set up Outlook Express to browse to the Office Community Newsgroups?
I have it set up for the XP-64 Newsgroup, but I was able to set that up, by
following specific instructions on the Microsoft site... Does anybody know
specific instructions, or can point me to a page, so that I can set up
Outlook Express to view these newsgroups?

Newsgroup Configuration
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=171164&product=oex
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/setup.asp
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

Alex Brown

Thanks!!! I am now responding from within Outlook Express... Second link did
the trick!!

Gordon

Alex Brown wrote:
|| Thanks!!! I am now responding from within Outlook Express... Second
|| link did the trick!!

You're welcome!