Office 2007 Student/Home - without Outlook!

BWG

I purchased the office 2007 student home version not realising that it did
not have the Outlook application in it. Any ideas how i can upgrade?
Thanks

Meir Porat

Do you really need it? In the past it was a heavy resource consumption and ground for viruses software.
You will need to upgrade to another version of office, business for example.

BWG wrote:

Office 2007 Student/Home - without Outlook!
13-Apr-10

I purchased the office 2007 student home version not realising that it di
not have the Outlook application in it. Any ideas how i can upgrade
Thanks

BizTalk Repeating Structures Table Looping and Table Extract
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...0-a5704fe31a76/biztalk-repeating-structu.aspx

Tom Willett

Not true. He can purchase a standalone version of Outlook.
<Meir Porat> wrote in message : Do you really need it? In the past it was a heavy resource consumption and
ground for viruses software.
: You will need to upgrade to another version of office, business for
example.
:
:
:
: BWG wrote:
:
: Office 2007 Student/Home - without Outlook!
: 13-Apr-10
:
: I purchased the office 2007 student home version not realising that it did
: not have the Outlook application in it. Any ideas how i can upgrade?
: Thanks
:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: BizTalk Repeating Structures Table Looping and Table Extract
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...0-a5704fe31a76/biztalk-repeating-structu.aspx

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

I purchased the office 2007 student home version not realising that it did
not have the Outlook application in it. Any ideas how i can upgrade?

Since the outside of the box and the Office web site clearly indicates that
Outlook is not included in that suite, I'm surprised you didn't realize it.
If it's still packaged you can return it to the vendor and get the Office
suite you need.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Unfortunately, H&S doesn't come with it (I will never understand why it
doesn't).

I think students and home users are more inclined to use Thunderbird, Windows
Mail, Windows Live Mail or some other, thinner mail client.

VanguardLH

DL said:
BWG wrote ...

You buy the standalone version of Outlook

Except that integration features between the standalone version of Outlook
and the components in MS Office won't work (e.g., mail merge). For
integration features to work, you have to get Outlook *in* the Office suite
that you install.