Offered here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
He has a mini coronary every time he fills up.

:p
Got a friend with a Range Rover Sport.
The needle goes down very quickly on motorway journey's!

Reaction score
Filled up from being on empty>15/01/2009 70ltrs @ 94.9p per litre =£66.43 done 220 miles with just over half a tank left 01/02/09.

A land rover huh
bowdown.gif
! Pulled one out of a field last year bogged down up to the axles it wouldn’t even grip the ground
wallbash.gif
, my Pajero and I dragged it out like a sack of spuds
laughingsmiley.gif
the owner of the Land rover now has a Pajero
nod.gif

I need swivel seats [Captains] that’s why I want/need a Galaxy:D

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
itsme said:
A land rover huh
bowdown.gif
! Pulled one out of a field last year bogged down up to the axles it wouldn’t even grip the ground
wallbash.gif
, my Pajero and I dragged it out like a sack of spuds
laughingsmiley.gif
the owner of the Land rover now has a Pajero
nod.gif

I'm sure Topgear did a 4x4 test and Landrovers never get beat, thats why farmers and the Army use em.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Aye, nowt wrong with Land Rovers, I've used them a lot, but they do suffer from weak gearboxes, it seems, or at least the ones I drove did :D

Perhaps I was just a little bit too rough with them.

I've read a fair bit on this subject and the only 4 x 4's to beat Landrovers for all round performance are Toyotas.

Landrovers were designed over 60 years ago. They're British, they're good, but after all this time I'm not surprised something bettered them.

I've been stuck in a Landrover before, mostly cos I was reckless/foolish. Any other vehicle could have pulled me out. Mostly, in my case, it was a crane or a bulldozer. But I suspect a Fiesta could have managed it.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I belive that the Military use land rovers because they bolt together so every piece can be replaced with spanners anywhere.

nod.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question