Nvidia Shows Off Gaming PC That's a Keg of Beer

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I Want! :D

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/sierra-nevada-beer-keg-casemod,11922.html

The Consumer Electronics Show that's going on right now is all about the latest gadgets plus new ones that will be hitting stores later this year. Along with all that are a good number of social parties that blend business with pleasure. Nvidia, however, has finally found a way to bring both together in a very cool case mod.

It's called the "kegputer" and it combines a beer keg with a full functioning gaming PC. It's something that Nvidia was showing off to early show-goers and we got an early eyes-on at a pre-show event.

Want to know what's inside? Besides BEER, it's made from an Intel Core i7-2600

Asus Sandy Bridge motherboard, Corsair SSD, 12GB of RAM, and two GeForce GTX 580 in SLI. Oh, and there's room to hold 40 servings of beer.

There's a vapor chamber cooling system… but that's for the brew! Stay tuned as we'll be checking it out when the tap is running.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I got some loot for xmas and was going to buy some new socks but I think I'll go for this instead
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question