NVIDIA GeForce Drivers 195.62 WHQL

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

This is a WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.

New in Version 195.62
  • Adds GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with the new Adobe Flash 10.1 beta. Learn more here.
  • Adds support for GeForce GT 240.
  • Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
  • Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
  • Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10, and more.
  • Includes numerous bug fixes including improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
Existing Support:
  • Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
  • Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
  • Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision Discover, a complete, low cost solution to start your immersive stereoscopic 3D experience. NOTE: If you are using NVIDIA 3D Vision active shutter glasses, you must download the separate 3D Vision driver which includes the driver for the 3D Vision IR emitter.
  • Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
  • Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. This driver installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814. Learn more here.
  • Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
  • Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.

Reaction score
WOW at last a driver update that actually works on my system.

Fantastic, Cheers mate :) :thumb:
happywave.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
no reboot ???

user.gif

I don't think I was prompted for one either, but the display didn't work quite right until I did reboot - everytime I scrolled it would refresh the whole display and flash white. Works great now though :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
no reboot ???

:user:

I noticed that. Odd.

Worked alright for me from the off, Win 7 64 Bit, played an hour of Batman Arkham Asylum and then some CoD_4 straight after without rebooting, no probs.

Reaction score
I weren't promted by a reboot either. Nowt changed until I had done one though. Also had similar to Ian with refreshing when scrolling. Last night though playing GTR - Evolution I had BSOD. Checked error on the net and it was graphics related. So rolled back drivers and all was fine. Just re-installed this morning and all has been good so far. GTR- Evo plays well....
happywave.gif

Ask a Question