Nvidia GeForce 335.23 WHQL - The Titanfall Driver

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
What’s New in Version 335.23

This 335.23 Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience for Titanfall.

Performance
Enhanced GPU clock offset options for GeForce GTX 750Ti / GTX 750

SLI Technology
Diablo III – updated DX9 profile
Bound by Flame – updated profile
DOTA 2 – updated profile
Need for Speed Rivals – updated DX11 profile
Watch Dogs – updated profile

Gaming Technology
Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ Twitch Streaming
SHIELD
Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology

3D Vision
Titanfall – rated “Good”
Thief – rating now “Good”
Call of Duty: Ghosts – in-depth laser sight added

The one you should need - http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/73780/en-us
Any other - http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, your slacking then. :D

Use Geforce Experience to update, it does it for you.

CSB

Reaction score
Why is Nvidia updating them so fast these days. I use Geforce experience and it feels like it was only a few weeks ago when the previous driver was out when it installed it for me.

You young whippersnappers always need it now now now :lol:

I'm only 36 this year but I feel like I've reached that point now when I should be wearing slippers at home, rocking in a chair and telling stories of how it was in my day haha

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its a good thing! To be fair its not that bad, new WHQL's about once a month is nothing new. :)

CSB

Reaction score
As long as they don't start charging it's all good with me.

All I need now is a 780 to make the most of this as I don't think I'll get much more out of my 580 with a new driver?

Thanks for all the updates V_R, we do appreciate it

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You will see some performance gains. Thats the whole point of new drivers, fine tuning them (bug fixing/SLI and 3D vision tweaks etc) and getting the most out of your hardware as you can. But yes it will only go so far. :)

CSB

Reaction score
How long do we think it will be before the next cards are out i.e 790s or whatever they'll call them?

I installed the latest driver last night. Tried to get Max Payne 2 working again but was a no go. I'll try the new drivers on Crysis 3 to see if I notice any improvement at all. Even a single fps extra is better than nothing.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The 790's (the dual GPU cards) and the Titan Black Editions are rumoured to be 'soon'

You dont wanna know what they'll cost though.... :cry:

CSB

Reaction score
I dread to think V_R.

It's amazing though that the PS4 and Xbox one consoles can have high end graphics, yet if we in the PC market want the same or slightly better, we have to pay the whole cost of a console just for the graphics card.

With that said, Nvidia, Asus, Gigabyte, EVGA are all businesses at the end of the day to make money, so they'll charge whatever they can get away with. I guess we have ourselves to blame partly as many run out to buy on day one or pre-order and pay what ever price they are because of our thirst to have the latest and better product.

I realise though that consoles outsell an indiviual graphics card and of course Sony/Microsoft intend to make most of their money on the games rather than the console.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not totally true, technically they are still a gen or two out of date, not too mention they hae to last at least 5-7 years. :)

A mates just bought an Xbox One, BF4 on PC with low graphics settings looks better than BF4 on the XB1.

CSB

Reaction score
Good comparison, although at this image size I couldn't really tell the difference. Maybe I need glasses. Who is going to be looking at very minor differences when you're running away from an RPG lol

Thanks for the post though V_R, a good find.

Ask a Question