Nvidia 344.75 WHQL Drivers Released - The Farcry 4 Driver

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/79891/en-us

New in GeForce Game Ready Drivers

The latest GeForce Game Ready driver, release 344.75 WHQL, provides support for Maxwell’s new Multi-Frame Sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) mode. In addition, this Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience for Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Crew, and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Game Ready
Best gaming experience for Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Crew, and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Gaming Technology
Supports Multi-Frame Sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) mode

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers V_R, downloading now :).

Just need FarCry 4 to come down in price now :thumb:.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm tempted by it, but tbh I still haven't really even started the 3rd one! will wait until its on sale me thinks. :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Got 'em (UK version) thanks for heads up V_R.

I recently changed output from my monitor from DVI to HDMI and no matter how I messed about with the settings the onscreen image looked a bit washed out compared to how it was previously. These drivers put things right, somehow.

As for Far Cry 4, not for me. Far Cry 1 was superb; Far Cry 2 was repetitive boriness and I didn't get on with the third one, didn't like it at all.

V_R may know Grogan over at another forum and he's just bought Far Cry 4, he liked 3 a lot, but he's saying the AI is leaving a lot to be desired, over-enthusiastic enemies that are unrealistic, like leopards climbing ladders up to platforms and killing you by surprise.

It'll be a tenner by February, wait and see ;)

Having said that, I see Sniper Elite 3 is still £40 on Steam, bout time that was reduced I would have thought.

Ask a Question