Now this is how you quit your job!! lol

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
We received the following photos last night from a person who works with this girl. Her name is Jenny (not confirmed) - we're working our contact for Jenny's last name. Yesterday morning, Jenny quit her job with a (flash)bang by emailing these photos to the entire office, about 20 employees we're told. Awesome doesn't begin to describe this office heroine. Check back as we will be updating if we get more details.

http://thechive.com/2010/08/10/girl-quits-her-job-on-dry-erase-board-emails-entire-office-33-photos/

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice one :D

I think the most spectacular job quit I ever done was give a chef a right hander and watch him slide across his greasy kitchen floor on his bum :D

I then told him where to put his job.

temper temper..... ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ha ha thats funny

Only Spencer will give her a great reference now for her next employer..:D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm sorry I have just got to say it..

What a bunch of Twa*s! those tattoo's abarb are just ridiculous and those idiots are certainly going to regret ever having those done..Unbelieveable! :rolleyes:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What's tattoos got to do with it? :confused:

Not keen on tattoos meself, what looks possibly cool at 21 will probably look quite pathetic at age 46.

And one more thing to be identified by.

And they tattooed concentration camp inmates.

And they almost always fade to a uniform dark bluey ccolour.

Bad enough having scars,why would I purposely want to disfigure myself?

Ok, I know tons of people like 'em, but not for me.

As for the link it's been updated. I suspected it was a put up job and I was right.

Was still funnee though :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Was rotflmao. Definitely an if only, I can think of one boss in particular I'd've loved to ditch in such a delightful way :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
:(

Shame would have been far better if ir was real!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yep it just lost all credibility and Kudos!

I so hate these things, its not funny and just wastes peoples time, also takes away from perhaps what would be a real scenario as people are wary the next time they see something like this!

Its tantamount to spamming..:mad:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Yep it just lost all credibility and Kudos!

I so hate these things, its not funny and just wastes peoples time, also takes away from perhaps what would be a real scenario as people are wary the next time they see something like this!

Its tantamount to spamming..:mad:

Maybe a little OOT.... :)

Nobody in particular said:
she is sexy
Yes this is truth. :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I don't think so!

It wasted my time and I have better things to do with my time than sit watching some parody, had it been real, yes all Kudos to the girl, but it wasn't, it was an ad for Chive website..As bad as the crap that comes into my email everyday..

She was an attractive young lady though..:D But that don't make it right!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
As for the link it's been updated. I suspected it was a put up job and I was right.

Was still funnee though :)

I posted that around 17:30 hours on Wednesday 11th.

I've seen too many spoofs on t'internet to take anything at face value now, yet the greater majority of people seem to believe anything they see.

Still, it was worth doing I suppose if it made people smile and feel good, if only for a little while.

And yes, she wuz a bit tasty ;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Yeah, enjoyed the show and the view & had a snigger. Like I said before, would've been nice if it was real, but even so a good laugh is seldom a waste of my time & I did enjoy picturing the face of my old boss if I'd done something like that. Who knows, maybe next time I end up working for an a**hole I will.

Ask a Question