Novatech ... my view

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ordered Monday ... out of stock (rats)

Prompt conformation Email received with estimated date of dispatch

Received another email with dispatch details and tracking ID :D

I checked tracking details, needn't have bothered ...

... package was already on me doorstep.

Novatech 5 stars from me

Ordered Monday, installed in PC Wednesday evening ... could have installed Wed morning if I had checked the mail.
laughingsmiley.gif
:cool:

oh, it was an "own-brand" (Palit ;) ) nVidia 9800GT 512MB 256bit DVI graphics card ... I am, to say the least, well impressed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

user.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Refreshing to hear positive feedback about a supplier :thumb:

I spoke to Novatech on the phone once about a system and they were extremely helpful even though the conversation never actually resulted in a sale in that instance.

Have bought several items from them, they're very good, imo.

One day suppliers will realise that their every action influences sales.

Amazon sussed it years ago and.... how big are Amazon? ;)

Reaction score
Had ordered a PC from Novatech 2 years ago, had slight problems with stock (listed as in stock but wasn't), communication with them is excellent, had all questions answered straight away, PC arrived when they said (had a saturday delivery), the system has been working faultlessly ever since.

I have bought my multifunction printer from them and buying my ink as well, I sure hell hope they won't go down with the recession, as the quality of the customer service they give is top notch.
My next PC will probably coming from them if they are still around.
Newbie here by the way, hello everyone:wave:

Reaction score
newbie here too! hello! anybody here who has ordered recently from Novatech? how was it?

Reaction score
Novatech

anansi said:
newbie here too! hello! anybody here who has ordered recently from Novatech? how was it?

Got a scanner from Novatech, stopped working sent it back ( at my own expense ) still under warranty, that was 5 weeks ago, No news, despite Phone calls. Not the first time I have had problems with them. Poor customer support. For ME novatech are a waste of time.

Ask a Question