Note field is missing when sending vCard

Reaction score
I have a user that sends vCards constantly to other users. What she states as happening is that when she sends the vCard, the text in the note field is missing. I had her test it by sending me the vCard and the results were as follows: When she sends me the vCard (.vcf) via email and I double click on it, it asks if I want to open or save the vCard. When I click save, it allows me to save as a seperate vCard file in My Documents (for example). When I open the saved vCard I can see the text in the note field. This is not the prefered way to save the vCard as I want it saved to my contacts folder in Outlook. When I click on open, the vCard is opened and I can see the text in the note field but when I click on "Save and Close" so it saves to Outlook, and then go back to the vCard and open it, the text in the note field is missing.

What am I missing? We are both using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.6568.6568) SP2. We do not use Exchange but I wouldn't think that wouldn't have any impact on the issue.

Thanks in advance
Brian

Ask a Question