Norton Antivirus Corporate edition 7.5 disabled

Norton Antivirus Corporate edition 7.5 was disabled after the removal of
PWS.Bancos.A with Microsoft Antispyware (Beta 1).Is there a way to reactivate
Norton Antivirus Corporate edition 7.5 without uninstalling it manually and
then reinstalling it ?Can SymKBFix tool fix the problem ?
Thanks to anyone who can respond.

Please see all other posts on this issue.

You may have to reinstall 7.5.

Again Take some time to looka at all the other reports and advice given

Bill Sanderson

Here's what I'd recommend:

1) If you are on XP, or 2003, where System Restore is available, use System
Restore to restore the system to a restore-point before this
happened--before midnight Thursday February 10th, U.S. Eastern standard
time, for example.

2) If SR is unavailable, or the restore points don't work, use the setup
routines on the original Symantec media.

3) If this is unavaible, or doesn't work, use an automated or manual
uninstaller which Symantec provides for your precise version of their
product.

Here are some links:

Manual:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPOR...1648Automated:www.symantec.com/autotoolsThere are documents for the 7.x versions in the manual collection, Ibelieve.I'm not familiar with the SymKBfix tool--I've glanced at documentation forit and would not expect it to be useful--I'd try the other routes first.--"J.J.Delas" <[email protected]> wrote in messageNorton Antivirus Corporate edition 7.5 was disabled after the removal of> PWS.Bancos.A with Microsoft Antispyware (Beta 1).Is there a way toreactivate> Norton Antivirus Corporate edition 7.5 without uninstalling it manuallyand> then reinstalling it ?Can SymKBFix tool fix the problem ?> Thanks to anyone who can respond.