Noctua NH-U14S

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Lan OC have been taking a look at the Noctua NH-U14S tower cooler - here's a snippet from their review:

"Recently we reviewed the NH-U12S from Noctua, an efficiently designed tower cooler sized to combat most of the negative aspects that air coolers tend to face and we were pleasantly surprised by the performance. Today we take a look at the much larger NH-U14S from Noctua with a similar focus reasonable sizing and space for RAM and other board components while still bringing that top tier Noctua performance we have all come to expect. Will the U14S improve upon its smaller counterparts numbers or will we be left wanting? Join me to find out."

title.jpg

Read more at Lan OC

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Noctua can do no wrong with me, I have two of their big coolers, one AMD, one Intel, they both do superb jobs very quietly, both temps in the low to mid thirties.

You get what you pay for.

Initially not sure, I've actually come to like their 'coffee and creme' colour scheme for their fans.

Ask a Question