no where else to turn

Reaction score
hello,
im jackie, ive been looking for ages for some microsoft access advice, need help with current problems, have a cleaning company and use access to hold data on customers and staff and querys for rota and sooo wish i knew more about access, i need to put days/dates in so my pc can do all the work when i add up hours, for billing and paying wages rather than sit there for hours each month having to count manually, so any advice or suggestions on where to go in your site would be verymuch appreciated ta

Reaction score
Buy a book on MS Access?
Plenty out their that would help you to understand Access.
Or even pay a company to set up a database for you in access.

Or do you want it done on the cheap!!:lol:

Reaction score
hey, i want to have a bash myself, if i can understand it, then im in a better position if anything goes wrong. i have the books but cant work out the date thing.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
hey, i want to have a bash myself, if i can understand it, then im in a better position if anything goes wrong. i have the books but cant work out the date thing.

As I pointed out in the other thread you started, Sage can already do all the things you want without having to learn Access

Ask a Question