no HTML editor nominated for Pricelessware except NVu?

spoon2001

It's strange ... I was looking for an HTML-editor and the only one picked is
NVu. It seems to be the only one that was nominated! How could that
happen? So, I'm left wondering what other HTML editors are still
highly-regarded by the ACFers.

Maybe the Pricelessware process needs to be changed in some way, to
encourage more participation?

Big time Kudos to Susan for the great job on the website.

S Kalynuik

It's strange ... I was looking for an HTML-editor and the only one picked is
NVu. It seems to be the only one that was nominated! How could that
happen? So, I'm left wondering what other HTML editors are still
highly-regarded by the ACFers.

Maybe the Pricelessware process needs to be changed in some way, to
encourage more participation?

Big time Kudos to Susan for the great job on the website.

I am sure there are others as well as myself that have their favorites,
mine although Registerware but still free is AceHTML, but maybe this page
will help those who still can not decide:
http://www.thefreecountry.com/webmaster/htmleditors.shtml

Thank-You
(e-mail address removed)

-=< FreeWare ForEver >=-

Susan Bugher

spoon2001 said:
Maybe the Pricelessware process needs to be changed in some way, to
encourage more participation?

"More participation" has *more* than one meaning. ;) "More
participation" was required to submit/nominate a program for PL2006 (a
full program description). The transition was a bit bumpy - I think next
year will go more smoothly.
Big time Kudos to Susan for the great job on the website.

Thank you. More participation by the group has been a great help. :)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

It's strange ... I was looking for an HTML-editor and the only one
picked is NVu. It seems to be the only one that was nominated!
How could that happen? So, I'm left wondering what other HTML
editors are still highly-regarded by the ACFers.

Well, you've come to the right place to find out. ;)

I'd been using some crippleware, but I'm switching to notepad++,
<http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/>. Very nice syntax highlighting,
collapsing parts of the tree structure, and search/replace using
regular expressions are features I like, but it will do a lot more.

Daniel Mandic

spoon2001 said:
It's strange ... I was looking for an HTML-editor and the only one
picked is NVu. It seems to be the only one that was nominated! How
could that happen? So, I'm left wondering what other HTML editors
are still highly-regarded by the ACFers.

Hi!

Take a look at 'AMAYA'. You can find it on www3.org.

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic

nomail

It's strange ... I was looking for an HTML-editor and the only one picked is
NVu. It seems to be the only one that was nominated! How could that
happen? So, I'm left wondering what other HTML editors are still
highly-regarded by the ACFers.
I like http://www.htmlbeauty.com/

___________________
Graeme Challinor

El Gee

spoon2001 said:
It's strange ... I was looking for an HTML-editor and the only one picked is
NVu. It seems to be the only one that was nominated! How could that
happen? So, I'm left wondering what other HTML editors are still
highly-regarded by the ACFers.

Maybe the Pricelessware process needs to be changed in some way, to
encourage more participation?

Big time Kudos to Susan for the great job on the website.
When I was using Windoze, I loved HTML-Kit. Now that I am a Linux
convert, I use Bluefish.

El Gee // www.mistergeek.com <><
Know Christ, Know Peace - No Christ, No Peace
Remove .yourhat to reply