no e-mail

ms.kitty@embarqemail

why didn't anyone send me any e-mails
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and
also oh ya you know t-4000 right? i'm her and i'm also
ms.kitty,te-te,mscandy,or even lil'dez i'm all those people so so don't get
suprise when i send you all those e-mails so send me an e-mail and i'll be
alright and also who ever sends me an e-mail is my friends so send me an
email and you'll be my best friend,my bffl so something like that bye oh ya
and also (if you didn't know what bffl means it means b for-best f
for-friends f for for l for-life) (just in case you didn't know)

Arvin Meyer [MVP]

"ms.kitty@eml" ms.kitty@micr wrote in message
why didn't anyone send me any e-mails

Because this is an Access database newsgroup, not a chat service. I
guarantee that having published your email address, you should now start
getting plenty of emails, almost all of which will be undesirable.

John W. Vinson

why didn't anyone send me any e-mails

Because you didn't post a valid email address.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and
also oh ya you know t-4000 right? i'm her and i'm also
ms.kitty,te-te,mscandy,or even lil'dez i'm all those people so so don't get
suprise when i send you all those e-mails so send me an e-mail and i'll be
alright and also who ever sends me an e-mail is my friends so send me an
email and you'll be my best friend,my bffl so something like that bye oh ya
and also (if you didn't know what bffl means it means b for-best f
for-friends f for for l for-life) (just in case you didn't know)

This is NOT EMAIL and this is NOT a chat room. This is a technical support
newsgroup for Microsoft Access databases.

Please turn off your computer and take some lessons from someone who knows how
they work before you turn it back on.