No Access to my Start button!!

Tayesha

I have windows Vista Home Premium that came installed in my computer. My
Vista is not an ugrade and I am having the same "windows is not genuine"
problem. I have access to nothing but the internet! No access to my start
button or anything else. My computer screen is completely black except for
the "windows is not genuine" window that pops up, which allows me to get on
the internet. Someone please help me!!!!!!!

Tayesha

I am not as knowledgeable about computers as I thought.....LOL....could you
please tell me where to go to do these things? All I have is my bars at the
top of my internet page. I have no toolbar at the bottom or anything else
for that matter. I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

"Tayesha" wrote in message
I am not as knowledgeable about computers as I thought.....LOL....could you
please tell me where to go to do these things? All I have is my bars at
the
top of my internet page. I have no toolbar at the bottom or anything else
for that matter. I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

Since it can preinstalled from the computer manufacturer, have you tried
contacting them for support? They probably have a toll free phone number.