Nintendo DS Lite

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a Nintendo DS Lite, but know nothing about them, has anyone got one?
Mainly going for them as i once had a Gameboy & the DS Lite & games seem cheaper than PSP & games?
Any views, advice or help would be well, helpful:thumb:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I have a DS
they pale to the DS lite though, mostly cause the Lite version has a brighter screen and in turn has more vibrant graphics.
Games are better than PSP mind you :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Personally i have been out of the handheld gaming scene for some time, computers have taken care of that :)
but there are some good games to be had out there

sol

Reaction score
ive got one,graphics are cool,games are good but you do get cramp in your hands-if like me you play on it 24/7 lol

Reaction score
feckit said:
I'm thinking of buying a Nintendo DS Lite, but know nothing about them, has anyone got one?
Mainly going for them as i once had a Gameboy & the DS Lite & games seem cheaper than PSP & games?
Any views, advice or help would be well, helpful:thumb:[/QUOTE

Got the DS but not the lite version.

Seen the lite version and it looks alot better.

Games range from 15 to 30 pounds in the uk.

The DS is well cheaper than any psp stuff, not seen the psp yep for 100 pounds(Sony are at it again ripping people off).

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
PSP is really nice... just like the PS3, but there arent really 'good' games. Still.

Ask a Question