Nice

Reaction score
Just writing to say that the site is really useful, i usually find all the info i need on other peoples threads, but when i do want to ask something it gets answered, so keep up the the good work.

I've also got an idea, i've looked at some of your reviews and they are fairly informative, but have you tried just putting up a database type of thing which will have all the stats for all the availiable hardware availiable. You don't need to review everthing, which i know whould take some time, but it would be useful to just have to go to one place to get all the information your ever likely to need.

Again keep up the good work :bow: .

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Romity!

Thanks for the complements :)

As for you idea, it might be hard to get a database up of all the products reviewed, but in a few weeks time there will be a big update to the site which will have some areas to get better information about companies etc... If you have any other good ideas, do let me know, and I'll see if it is something we can implement on the site :)

Ask a Question