Newsletter Software

pcman

Does anybody know of a freeware program that will make html email
newsletters?
One thats easy to use of course.

Ned Goudy

Does anybody know of a freeware program that will make html email
newsletters? One thats easy to use of course.

You can make your own with any web page editor.
Make the page, post it on the Internet and make
sure it works and then SEND all your receipients
a copy of that webpage in HTML format and they
can read the page, and see the pictures which
come up from the links that reference those pictures
residing on your server. Must have an email client
capable of sending HTML emails. I think both FF and
IE do this, don't they?

Or you can pay for software to manage HTML newsletters.
There is a great one I bought eventually called Mail Them
Pro that will handle subscriptions and cancellations and send
the message to an infinitefly large number of recipients. They
have a free version but it is NAGWARE as it has a message
on the bottom of each email that Says Something Like, "It is
against the law to send SPAM email." http://www.kadmy.com/mpro.html

Ned

Jeff Needle

pcman said:
Does anybody know of a freeware program that will make html email
newsletters?
One thats easy to use of course.

Google for Groupmail free version. It's quite good.

Susan Bugher

Google for Groupmail free version. It's quite good.

from the ACF pages. . .

Program: GroupMail
Author: infacta ltd.
Ware: (Liteware) (free)
http://www.infacta.com/

http://www.group-mail.com/asp/common/groupmail.asp
http://www.group-mail.com/asp/common/downloads.asp
current version 5.1.0.19

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Craig

Mark said:
Every time you send a html email, God kills a kitten.

I laughed so loud I scared the kids!

-Craig
p.s. Mark wouldn't like about a thing like that Ned.

Craig

Craig said:
I laughed so loud I scared the kids!

-Craig
p.s. Mark wouldn't like about a thing like that Ned.
^^^^

Err...that should read *lie*

ciao bella!

-Craig