Newsgroup Reader in Outlook 003

scooby103

Hey all;

My newsgroup reader in Outlook 2003 seems to have disappeared. I had
it installed when I first loaded 2003 and now it is gone. I have gone
back to the customize area, go and there is no news available in the
list.

I have uninstalled and rebooted my system, then reinstalled, rebooted
and still no Newsreader.

Any help would be appreciated.

OS: XP Pro

Thanks;

A.

ntn336

Go to control panel, network and internet connections, internet options.
Then select the Programs tab and under the Newsgroup: section select Outlook
Express from the drop down menu.

Apply those settings and get out of the control panel. Return to Outlook
2003 and your News selection should be back in the Go list. If not, you
should be able to re-add it by customizing the menu.

Dave

Dave