    Q-Z91)----------------------------------------
    SFile.docx

    Is there a way to suppress A-H(1)------- and Q-Z(1)--------- ?

    churin, Jun 4, 2007

  2. churin

    Tom Allen Guest

    "churin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have saved two files with docx extension in a folder. They are
    >AFile.docx and SFile.docx and are listed in Windows Explorer display as
    >follows:
    >
    > A-H(1)----------------------------------------
    > AFile.docx
    > Q-Z91)----------------------------------------
    > SFile.docx
    >
    > Is there a way to suppress A-H(1)------- and Q-Z(1)--------- ?

    View - Group by - none
    or any other to your wish.

    Tom

    Tom Allen, Jun 4, 2007

  3. churin

    Max Guest

    Right click inside the folder.
    Choose "Sort by=>Name" (you can also choose Ascending or Descending there)

    This automatically disables "Group by=>Name" which causes what you don't
    like.

    --
    Maxwell Bluemeanie
    ----

    Max, Jun 4, 2007
  4. churin

    churin Guest

    Tom Allen wrote:
    > "churin" <> wrote in message
    >> I have saved two files with docx extension in a folder. They are
    >> AFile.docx and SFile.docx and are listed in Windows Explorer display as
    >> follows:
    >>
    >> A-H(1)----------------------------------------
    >> AFile.docx
    >> SFile.docx