New Poll proposal !!!!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
With pc parts falling in price so quickly and technology moving forward at such a pace. How many folks wished that they had waited , 1 x week, 2 x weeks, 3 x weeks, 1 x month, before ordering new parts for a rebuild.

Me I have sown up me pockets with wire and welded em shut so it will take at least a month to get at me loot.

:p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The best time to buy computers and computer components is always tomorrow, so buy today and enjoy.

That's the way I look at things, anyway.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Probably quite a few, i think my biggest problem is that i don't research anything and just go and buy it, i like shiny.... then i see something better and want one of those as well.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
feckit said:
Can we not have a poll on whether we want to answer polls?:p

What if the poll results in us deciding we don't want any more polls?? :D

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I had waited when i've bought stuff...In a way I wish I had waited when I bought my Mac Pro, could have saved a few £££'s..But my trouble is I don't think before I spend...Very much get the idea I want something and nothing is going to stop me from having it..

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Just aswell when hitler wanted world domination he didnt get his way then huh? MadX ;)

Yeah very true, I for one wouldn't be here if he did..Figure it out..

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I'm with Flops....things move very fast in the computer world, and if you keep waiting for the next 'best' thing you would never buy anything.

Reaction score
I'm surprised at how cheap USB Flash Drivers are going.
That and the lowering of Solid State Hard Drivers.
The consumer is getting good deals for once!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been waiting for the price of computer bits to come down for ages, but I've finally spotted this beauty :D It's come down from £1200.

I always wish I'd waited... just another week... then just another month... then just another year... as there is always something better coming out. Although saying that, my last PC lasted for quite some time, and I expect this one will too :thumb:

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I've been waiting for the price of computer bits to come down for ages, but I've finally spotted this beauty :D It's come down from £1200.

:thumb:

lol you'd probably get a lot more than £1200 from some sad collector out there..

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
feckit said:
Was this what helped you get your degree's Ian?

Fortunately not :lol: I don't think using CAD on one of those would get me too far these days :D

Ask a Question