New on the review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is Hippie and I'm from the U.S.A. residing in Kentucky, "The Bluegrass State". Not being very tech savvy I may have gotten myself in over my head here. After registering I lurked around here for a couple hours or more and got caught up in an article by Techy in regards to "Configuring Windows XP" and found that to be a very informative article. Probably common knowledge to most all here but to me it was helpful to say the least. So It looks as if this old dog is going to learn some new tricks. I look forward to getting more acquainted with the members here.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Hippie49 :D. Great to have you aboard!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Hippie, nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum. :wave:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Hippy49 :)

That makes you around 61/62 then ;)

You play the banjo? Fiddle? :dance:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Welcome to PCReview!

Dont worry m8, we dont bite - Well I dont anyway. :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi Hippie49 and welcome to PCR. :wave:

Reaction score
Hiya Hippie49 welcomE!:thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
:thumb: Hi Hippie49 welcome to the site, glad you hail from the Bluegrass State I love bluegrass music perhaps you could point me in the direction of some good bands :dance:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hello Hippie, welcome to the forums! :wave: We are all here to learn, so you are in good company.

Reaction score
Welcome Hippie, this is a wonderful world of informative gurus, i find the forums far much helpful and interesting...nice to have you on board...

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome that I have received. It is much appreciated even though it may appear otherwise. For the last eight days my PC has been out of commission and I am just now getting it straightened up. As I said in the intro I am not that "savvy" when it comes to computers and was about to "through in the towel" so to speak, when I lucked up and found the problem. Long story short; it was in some settings that somehow got changed. Possibly by myself or my S.O. What threw me off was Tech. Support from my ISP telling me that it was my Ethernet connection so I ...installed another card... no help. Then it turned into a virus which I was kinda' sure it wasn't. As all can see this story has a happy ending so I'll just leave it at that. Once again I want to say "thank you"...

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question