New mobile phone

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
The newest multi-task mobile phone... now wouldn't you just love to find one of these in your (censored word, won't use it then cannot get into trouble with mods ;) ) stocking this year :p

Reaction score
No you don't want to be getting in trouble from the mods for using "that" word..Can you imagine all the talk around your area if somebody was to find out you had been banned from PCR for using it..? I shouldn't even be writing this, might get mesen done for conspirecy..:p

Cool phone though..:lol:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
smilie_fernrohr.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
See..look, now we's in big trouble...we been watched...:p

Oh no! That's torn it... Ady's on our trail, that beady eye of his will seek us out, no matter where we try to hide... I wonder if a disguise would work...? Gonna try it owzat!

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Oh no! That's torn it... Ady's on our trail, that beady eye of his will seek us out, no matter where we try to hide... I wonder if a disguise would work...? Gonna try it owzat!

Nah, I think he is still gonna know its you..Better try the fake tach and long Mac...:p

Ask a Question