Network Drives

Reaction score
new poster,senior with limited computer skills.my machine ia a very basic foxconn motherboard with intell celeron processor,2048 bytes of ram.320gb.hd.i have four usb.in the back and two in the front.i also have a lexmark printer with media reader and pictbridge usb.there is akso a media reader on the computer.my recent proble involved trying to open sandisk usbs.with repeated problems opening any of three usbs.now when i look at my computer i see a total of eleven drives.i was recently advised that i could download a program called'hp usb storage program'that would allow me to format a usb to make it usable without its software[u3].when i tried to format it appeared to be formatting a different usb?-it was formatting m instead of f.sorry to take so long trying to explain the problem,but i appear to have errors in my network places and cannot understand the microsoft solution??could some kind soul please help me resolve the problem of the network places.thanks

Ask a Question