Network Adapters

S

Snehal Kale

Can anyone please help me out...
I lost my internet connection due to some network adapter problems... The system shows Error:769 whenever I try 2 connect to the net .. The ISP people told me that ..the problem was due to corrupt n/w drivers ...
Cud anyone tell me ..wat network drivers I need to install in order to gain access to net again ??
I have Windows XP as my OS .
And one more thing ... The Network Adapter ..under the device manager shows two yellow symbols with exclamation marks .. for the following
1. Realtek 8139 PCI Fast Ethernet
2. WAN miniport- AVG (IP)

What do I need to??? Whats the problem ...?
Do I need to reinstall Realtek N WAN both drivers?

PLEAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLPPPPP ME OOOOUT FRiends !!!
I'll be really Thankful to u !!

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
Build a C# StockQuote WebService (Reloaded)
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...29-ce9eff153238/build-a-c-stockquote-web.aspx

S

Snehal Kale

I have tried installing Realtek and disabling WAN miniport .. But That just changes the error message from 769 to 768 ...
Where m I goin wrong ....
PLease Please .... Help me !! I need a Guide !! :(

Snehal Kale wrote:

Network Adapters
09-Oct-09

Can anyone please help me out...
I lost my internet connection due to some network adapter problems... The system shows Error:769 whenever I try 2 connect to the net .. The ISP people told me that ..the problem was due to corrupt n/w drivers ...
Cud anyone tell me ..wat network drivers I need to install in order to gain access to net again ??
I have Windows XP as my OS .
And one more thing ... The Network Adapter ..under the device manager shows two yellow symbols with exclamation marks .. for the following
1. Realtek 8139 PCI Fast Ethernet
2. WAN miniport- AVG (IP)

What do I need to??? Whats the problem ...?
Do I need to reinstall Realtek N WAN both drivers?

PLEAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLPPPPP ME OOOOUT FRiends !!!
I'll be really Thankful to u !!

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
ASP.NET RSS/Atom FeedReader with just one line of code
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...7e9-810fc9b21a3c/aspnet-rssatom-feedread.aspx

D

DL

Obtain the drivers from your mobo site if a desktop, or from laptop maker
site if a laptop

Ask a Question