From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Subject: Netware 4.11
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:00:50 -0700

I start this by saying I know nothing about Netware.
I am going to help migrate a Netware 4.11 server to
windows 2003 domain server. I found
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sfn/default.mspx
#XSLTdivision124120121121120120
Which is services for Netware 5.03 My question is, will I
need to use an older version of services for Netware or is
services for Netware 5.03 backward compatible?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Sergio Moreno
Microsoft Windows Networking

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

Jack Wang [MSFT]

Hi Mark,

If you would like to find more information, you may post this question in
the microsoft.public.windows.server.migration newsgroup. The newsgroup is
primarily for issues involving migration. We recommend posting
appropriately so you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and
so other partners who regularly read the newsgroups can either share their
knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Sincerely,
Jack Wang, MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD
Microsoft Partner Support

from your issue.

| From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Mark" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Netware 4.11
| Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:00:50 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking
|
| I start this by saying I know nothing about Netware.
| I am going to help migrate a Netware 4.11 server to
| windows 2003 domain server. I found
| http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sfn/default.mspx
| #XSLTdivision124120121121120120
| Which is services for Netware 5.03 My question is, will I
| need to use an older version of services for Netware or is
| services for Netware 5.03 backward compatible?
|
| Thanks,
|
| Mark

Mark

could not connect with outlook express to

microsoft.public.windows.server.migration

could you send me a weblink so I can connect that way.

Jack Wang [MSFT]

Hi Mark,

You may refer to the following web link to find out the Migration
newsgroup.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/newsgroups/operatingsys
tems/default.mspx

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Jack Wang, MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD
Microsoft Partner Support

from your issue.

| From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Mark" <[email protected]>
| Subject: RE: Netware 4.11
| Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 12:13:05 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking
|
| could not connect with outlook express to
|
| microsoft.public.windows.server.migration
|
| could you send me a weblink so I can connect that way.

| >|
| >| Thanks,
| >|
| >| Mark