Netflix, Cambridge Analytica movie

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to add this to my list, as I don't know a huge amount about the scandal (other than what was reported in the news at the time). Sometimes these things are overblown enormously, sometimes there's a genuine threat - it'll be interesting to see what the documentary makes of it.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I got shot of FB, Whatsapp and Instagram at the start of the year. With O2 I have unlimited texts so more than enough to keep in contact with family and friends and for close family ( parents / sisters ) I use Facetime.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
"We and our partners use cookies to understand how you use our site, improve your experience and serve you personalized content and advertising. Read about how we use cookies in our cookie policy and how you can control them by clicking "Manage Settings". By continuing to use this site, you accept these cookies."
Be aware, managing settings does nothing by opting out, it just reset back to you agreeing to everything!

The only social media I use is ...

Ask a Question