"Necessary Permissions" required

Asp Psa

Hi,
We are revisiting an old project of ours and it has lots of MS Access files.
The problem is now we don't have permissions to open the files and the
people who worked on those files are all gone.

The error message is "You do not have the necessary permissions to use the
(file path) object. Have your system administrator or the person who
created this object establish the appropriate permissions for you."

I would really appreciate if you could give me any comment or tip to solve
the problem.

YC

Dean

You need to be using the correct workgroup (.mdw file) when you are opening
the database. You may be using the system.mdw file instead of the correct
mdw. Look for another mdw file, then use the Workgroup administrator tool to
join the new workgroup. If a user id and password is required by the
workgroup you will need to enter them.

Amit

Testing RO