Reaction score
Sounds good. :thumb:

Let's hope it is a great success. :nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Looks hopeful, good stuff.

Cancer.

A guy I knew years ago found me on Facebook recently. Apparently I done his wedding disco in Dulwich Village in 1983. I vaguely remember the wedding, I do remember the guy and his wife. They have children now.

I noticed his facebook postings kept mentioning chemo and radiotherapy so I messaged him asking what it was all about.

His wife has a terminal cancerous brain tumour and from a life expectancy of three months, with the treatment she may live up to a year.

I just don't know what to say, I haven't replied yet.

This poxy, poxy, ******* disease, makes me cry

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Flopps, I am truly sorry to hear that. I lost a very dear friend to the disease a few years ago. From diagnosis, to the end, took just six short months and I still cry too. Cancer is cruel.

You have a better understanding than most, Flopps, and whilst that doesn't make it any easier, I think the words will come, when you reply. It's not always what we say, it is sometimes enough that we're just "there" for friends who are going through this horrible situation.

I hope this nanotechnology will be as good - or even better - than they expect, I really do. :nod:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
That looks very promising..
nod.gif

Ask a Question