My Website

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi guys, the footy website is ready for this seasons comp...do any of you envisage any probs concerning emails( i have opened a google one specifically for this site) and i dont know a bout the online reg ??
anyway ideas and help greatly appreciated coz i`m only a novice :wave:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rush said:
Hi guys, the footy website is ready for this seasons comp...do any of you envisage any probs concerning emails( i have opened a google one specifically for this site) and i dont know a bout the online reg ??
anyway ideas and help greatly appreciated coz i`m only a novice :wave:

The only problem I see is you getting a load of crap e-mails. As this is your works footie game, why not just give out your e-mail to the people you know are going to be playing rather than having it open for public view...?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Cheers m8, i opened a new email with google specially thinking that , It wont cause me no personel grief as it will be only used for the footie

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
one comment, the link for the all your pc questions takes you to the user control panel. Might want to make that so it goes to the PCR homepage

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice site :D

You could turn your e-mail address in to an image instead of a link, that way you'll stop almost all spam. I've had to do that on this site as I get so much junk!

Ask a Question