My introduction

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a relative "newbie" to Access development. I've used it for 15 years to keep a simple membership directory, but have never done anything extensive.

I'm a former wholesale mortgage loan closer turned computer trainer, but I've been "on the shelf" professionally for 20 years while I home schooled our 4 children. Our youngest is now in college and it's time for me to be gainfully employed again.

I have a degree in Business Administration (B.S.).

I'm currently working for a temporary office staffing company. They sent me on an assignment to a company that wants an Access application developed. It's drinking from a firehose! I've gotten menus working, passing the necessary parameters to restrict the reports and forms to just the client currently being worked with. Now it's down to one more challenging report and tweaking menus, forms and queries, then putting the final touches on the user manual and doing some training.

Looking forward to learning from the experts here!

Marcie :dance:

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! It's nice to have another person from the US here, and hopefully one that can answer some of those pesky Access questions if you have the time:D

:wave:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Marcie, welcome to PCReview, hope you'll enjoy your visits :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! I'll do what I can to help anyone...but being new at this myself, I don't have a huge bank of information to draw from yet!

Ask a Question