Music

Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of music everyone here listens to. As for me, music is my other love (my first being women and computers, the line is thin between them ;)). I listen to all kinds of stuff. I like to listen to 70s-80s rock (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, etc.) but also newer stuff, mostly Metal. I enjoy listening to Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, and even Children of Bodom sometimes.

When I'm doing homework, though, I like listening to a Shoutcast stream called Epiphany Radio, which plays a mix of bizzare Trance/Blues songs, very relaxing.

Since I play guitar, I also like listening to very guitar-orientated music, such as Steve Vai's stuff, Joe Satriani, etc. How about you guys?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
All kinds except Rap and Heavy metal. The list is too long. If I am in a good mood I review music as well and publish it on the epinions website. At the moment working on a detailed review about Paradigm Reference Studio 40 v.2 speakers which I purchased a month ago.

If anyone is interested they can find my reviews on the following link

www.epinions.com/user-quadophile

Reaction score
And now for something different...
Elaine Paige belts 'em out like a gud'un. Pity she's mates with Cliff Richard tho!

Reaction score
Marilyn Manson all the way, man!!!!!!

and with a new album out soon, who can blame me for tearing down the house........................................................(no-one) :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Thirties, forties, fifties, sixties ... ah, the 60's ... anything in those 10 years will do me. :D

Reaction score
'60's - Stones
'70's - Led Zep
'80's - U2
'90's - Nirvana
00's - White Stripes...
plus Lynyrd Skynyrd, Chemical Bros, Fluke...etc8)

Ask a Question