Multiple Subforms in a Tab Control

Reaction score
Hello, first of all I'm very new to access and have little VBA experience. I am using MS Access 2007. Here is the strange issue I'm running into.
I have a table that stores the file path of images and displays them into a form.
I have another table that is completely unrelated to the images table that stores basic text entries with a date.
In an unrelated form I have a tab control and on the first tab I have the basic text entries with dates appearing as a subform datasheet. In the second tab I have the images form imbedded as a subform.
Currently with both subforms in each of the tabs my images subform in tab 2 will not display anything. If I remove the subform from the first tab my images subform works properly with no issues.
Any help on what could be causing this would be appreciated, thanks.
~Joe

Reaction score
The subform was displaying as completely blank because there were no entries in the image table...weird but thanks anyways.

Ask a Question