Multiple queries in single query help

Reaction score
Greeting Databasers! :)

It is possible to multi query records from a table in a single query form. For example amoung many fields : WeekDateStart, WeekDateEnd and SchedDateTime are three of them.
The week start end dates are bound to an auto calc for the week to start Mon and end Sat. the SchedDateTime has 16 different time logs. How do I get this to query so that when I create the form is displays only the info needed, which would only be one form per record. hence there would be 16 forms to display all the info (they would be subdata forms on the main form (It looks like a Weekly Calendar)).

I know that is would be alot of subforms (96 infact) on a week schedule (crazy I know, but I needed to create a week at a glance schedule) :p.

So there it is, can I create a query to sort the different things or should I leve it as is and query it in the forms Visual Basic.

All comments/help welcome

MCB

Ask a Question