Multi-SubForms Query Help

Reaction score
Multi-SubForms Filter Help

Greetings Databasers! :)

I have several forms that take records from a query, and these forms open (Event Procedure) to filter a specific DateTime (eg; Mon 9-11). The subform displays the Name, Address and Phone Numbers to that filter.
When opened by itself the record display correctly (there are, or will be, 24 subforms in the form), this however is the problem.

When i open the main form it doesn't display correctly, they all just show the same record. Am I too hopeful that this can be done.

The event procedure code is as follows: DoCmd.ApplyFilter , "SchedDateTime = 'Mon 9-11'". The Mon 9-11 changes by time and date in every subform.

Like I said when open as a independant form the record shows correctly, when opened as a subform in the MAIN form, all goes wrong. What (if any) is the solution.

What I am trying to do is to view a Week-At-A-Glance Schedule, displaying all the different appointments for that week.

MCB

Last edited:

Ask a Question