Multipage document scanning in Word 2007

Spencer

I have trying to find out how to scan documents into word like I was able to
do in Word 2003. I used to be able to use an auto feed scanner to to
Insert>Picture>From Scanner or Camera and scan upwards of a 100 page document
right into Word 2003 and it would put one scanned page per page in Word. I
cannot seem to find this in Word 2007. Where has this very useful feature
went?

Spencer

Thanks for the link and reply. Unfortunately, I was already aware of the
clip organizer. That is not what I was looking for. It is way to cumbersome
to use the clip organizer to try and scan a 100 page document into Word.
Word 2003 would automatically just drop one scanned page per page in word
without the need to scan into Clip Organizer. Isn't there a way for Word to
automatically do this as it did before without having to use clip organizer
to manually insert each page after they are scanned? If there isn't that
would seem like a huge leap backward in developement.

Graham Mayor

As far as I am aware there were only ever two options in Word to insert from
the scanner and both of those are still available and covered in my previous
reply. However I have checked the first link and thought it offered the same
information shown on my web site at
http://www.gmayor.com/scan_into_word_2007.htm - but apparently not :(

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hi...
the message given by you helped me a lot.
Let me explain about the document scanning in visual basic..

Thanks in advance.
data entry india

Graham Mayor said:
See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924462/en-us "How to insert an image
from a scanner into a Word 2007 document".
Ensure also that you have Microsoft Office Document Imaging installed.
(Re-run Office setup to add it).
--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com