Mulitple includes showing up, erasing content

Help! Some "bug" got into my frontpage 2000. As I am working on pages,
suddenly the includes (header and navigation) start repeating themselves-as
many as 6 times, and then loses my page content. When I look at html code, it
will say

repeatedly

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

Having multible <body> tags in the document will do that. Remove all but
one. Same for </body>.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Stefan B Rusynko

Also there are some bugs in FP2002 & in the FP2002 SE related to shared borders & include pages
so make sure you (and your host) see & apply all appropriate patches from:

If using FP 2002 For info in Service Pack 1 & 2 for FP2002 / MSO XP - see:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];Q325671

For the Host/Server running the FP2002 SE

For Unix server problems on the FP2002 SE see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q299360
The latest FP SE for Unix that fix the problems
(FPSE 2000 1.4 patch and an FPSE 2002 SR 1.1 patch)
are at http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport

For NT server problems on the FP2002 SE see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q298827
For FrontPage Server Extension 2002 Update - see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q317296
and security patch
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-053.asp