Windows XP MSN Messenger

Reaction score
Hey,

Has anyone else been having problems with MSN Messenger recently? I cant use the web based one anymore cause the messages take approximately 6-8months to go to the person, which isn't 'instant' enough for me. Also, i stupidly avoided the old adage of if it aint broke dont fix it, and downloaded msn messenger 7.5 over the top of msn 7. It crashed when i was sending messages, which is a pretty important function of msn messenger. So i uninstalled everything and installed msn 7 again. Now that crashes!!

Have Microsoft decided to sabotage their own instant messenging software or something?!!!

Confused and annoyed.

Bodhi

Reaction score
if you're interested i can get you a BETA version of Windows Live Messenger, MSN 8 basically, just pm me and i will send you an invite :thumb:

Reaction score
What advantages does it have? To be honest, im very wary of Beta versions, i would much rather just have a stable version which works!! Im definitely not moaning at you, and i appreciate the offer, i would just rather have a version which doesnt crash every 2 mins, its VERY frustrating!!

So, what does MSN 8 do then?

Reaction score
Basically its visually different, you can change some of the colours, also it has a feature called 'sharing folders'. chris also has it, and i think its working fine for him :thumb:

Ask a Question