MSI Z87 MPower Gaming Motherboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
LanOC have reviewed the MSI Z87 MPower gaming motherboard - here's what they thought about it:

"In addition to the Z87-G45 Gaming, it’s clear that MSI is looking to change things up in their motherboard lineup. The MPower is a good example of this. While going through the board topology and its features I found myself extremely impressed with what MSI did with the MPower. First the black PCB goes along great with the black and yellow cooling design but what is most impressive is that they removed all of the logos and blacked out everything they could on the board. This looks amazing by itself and is going to look good inside of a case with clean wire management. I even got a chuckle when I found all of the logos on the back of the motherboard because you know somewhere there was someone saying "they never said we had to put the logos on the TOP of the motherboard”..."

You can read the full review here.

Ask a Question