MS Antispyware, Please help me install it

Reaction score
hi guys

these days ive been trying to install the Latest version of MS antispyware, but when installing it i get the following Errors:

Microsoft AntiSpyware Installer Information Error 1904. Module c:\ProgramFiles\MicrosfotAntiSpyware\gcAntiSpywareLibrary.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147220473. Contact your support personnel.

*Same error message with diffrent .dlls registry error
error 2: gcASPrivacyLib.dll
error three same except: gcASSopaLib.dll
error four: gcTCPobjLib.dll
error five: gcASThreatAudit
error six: gcSoftwareUpdateLib
error 7: hashlib.dll
error 8: gcSoftwareUpdateLib.dll
error 9: shellextension.dll
error 10: gcASSoapLib.dll
error 11: GCCollection.dll
error 12: gcAntiSpywareLibrary.dl

When i try to Run the program after installation says : "unexpected error; quitting".
i tried to manually register the DLLs using a program called "Emsa DLL Register Tool". it can register them successfully but the Ms ASP still fails to run . Looked around couldn't find any help. i tried to uninstall and reinstall it but i get the Same error messages when uninstalling, except this time it says "Cant UNregister......the above files! can anyone please help? thanx

Reaction score
so far whatever i,ve tried have hit the Rock. but I'm not certain about one thing. Do i have Administrative rights? this is how i checked to know:

"User Account" its set on"administrator"
"Local users and Group -> Users->Properties->Member of Tab " it says member of "administrators

But When i try to check Control Panel -> Administrative tools -> Local Security Policy it says:

"The group policy security settings that apply to this machine could not be determined.
The error returned when trying to retrieve these settings from the local security policy database
(%windir%Security%database\secedit.sdb) was: The parameter is incorrect

All local security policy settings will be displayed but no indication will be given as to whether or not a given
security setting is define by group policy.

Any local security settings modified through this user interface may subsequently by overridden by
domain-level policies."

Is it possible to fix? thanx for any help in advance.

Reaction score
so far whatever i,ve tried have hit the Rock. but I'm not certain about one thing. Do i have Administrative rights? this is how i checked to know:

"User Account" its set on"administrator"
"Local users and Group -> Users->Properties->Member of Tab " it says member of "administrators

But When i try to check Control Panel -> Administrative tools -> Local Security Policy it says:

"The group policy security settings that apply to this machine could not be determined.
The error returned when trying to retrieve these settings from the local security policy database
(%windir%Security%database\secedit.sdb) was: The parameter is incorrect

All local security policy settings will be displayed but no indication will be given as to whether or not a given
security setting is define by group policy.

Any local security settings modified through this user interface may subsequently by overridden by
domain-level policies."

Is it possible to fix? thanx for any help in advance.

Ask a Question