Access MS Access Forms

Reaction score
Good afternoon;

I am looking for some assistance with Access 2010. I've created a database which gets its information from an Excel 2010 spreadsheet that is imported in to it. The spreadsheet lists case numbers and which department that the case is in or has been in. Each case number could have multiple entires in the table that was created. I need to display all instances of the case number in a single form that shows not only the case number but also the departments it has been in. It can be a list but it cannot be continuous records. I've created the query that'll list all duplicate entries so that's not a problem but I'm having a problem actually displaying the records in a form. As a side note, these users will not be editing any data; only pulling up the information.

My thought was to create a subform within a form that will allow the users to enter a case number into a text box and push a search button to display the records in a subform. I am unable to figure out the correct code though to do this. Is anyone able to help me with this or have a suggestion for an easier way to complete it?

Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
I have a table that contains over 47,000 records, each containing a Local Unions number. Each Local Union needs to be emails a file containing only the records for their Local Unions. How can I split the original file into multple tables while keeping the original in tack. I can make a copy of the original table if needed.

Thanks

Ask a Question