MP3 CD Converter

Russell Davis

Has anyone found a "free" MP3 CD Converter software yet? There are plenty of
trials and sharewares out there, but I have been unlucky locating any free
progs.

dadiOH

Russell said:
Has anyone found a "free" MP3 CD Converter software yet? There are
plenty of trials and sharewares out there, but I have been unlucky
locating any free progs.

Convert to what? That's a tidbit of information that could possibly be
useful.

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

dadiOH

Russell said:
MP3 to wma or wave

Many. Winamp, CDex...
http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/
or wma toMP3??

Same as above unless the WMA has digital rights managment. In that
case, it has to be written to an audio CD (physical or logical) and then
ripped.

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Ron May

Message-ID said:
Has anyone found a "free" MP3 CD Converter software yet? There are plenty of
trials and sharewares out there, but I have been unlucky locating any free
progs.

If you mean "Convert & burn MP3 files to an audio cd" I've used this
one for years. Banner ad at the bottom for their $ware products, but
doesn't nag or otherwise interfere with using the program"

http://www.mp3surgeon.com/doctor.php

Ron M.

Ron May

Message-ID said:
Has anyone found a "free" MP3 CD Converter software yet? There are plenty of
trials and sharewares out there, but I have been unlucky locating any free
progs.

If you mean "Convert MP3 files and burn them to a standard audio CD,"
this might be worth looking at. Banner ad at the bottom for their
$ware product, but otherwise doesn't get in the way. I've used it for
years with good results.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mp3cddoctor.html

(NOTE: I couldn't download the freeware version from the author's
page today, but the Snapfiles link above works.)

Ron M.